Last Updated 24 October 2018
We respect the privacy of every person who:
1. visits vaboo.co.uk;
2. administers a Vaboo “Parent Account”; or
3. registers for the Vaboo services via a Vaboo “Child Account” i.e. via a sub account which is associated with the relevant Parent Account,
(the “Sites”) and who uses the services that we make available from the Sites (our “Services”) and we are committed to ensuring a safe online experience.
1. Purpose of this Policy
2. Who are we and what do we do?
The Sites and our Services are operated by Vaboo Limited, (“we”, “us” or “our”). For more information
3. How to contact us?
• sending an e-mail to email@example.com; or
• calling us on: +44 3450 523 957
4. What personal information do we collect and how do we use it?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to: (i) verify your identity; (ii) help us improve our products and services and develop and market new products and services; (iii) carry out requests made by you on the Sites; (iv) investigate or settle inquiries or disputes; (v) comply with any applicable law, court order, other judicial process, or the requirements of a regulator; (vi) enforce our agreements with you; (vii) protect the rights, property or safety of us or third parties, including our other customers and users of the Sites and at our stores; (viii) provide support for the provision of our Services; and (ix) use as otherwise required or permitted by law.
In particular, we use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Providing you with the Services via the Sites. For more information
• Customer services. For more information
• Customer insight, analysis and surveys. For more information
• Marketing communications from third party discount providers. For more information
• Business administration and legal compliance. For more information
5. How do we obtain your consent?
Where our use of your personal information requires your consent, you can provide such consent at the time we collect your personal information following the instructions provided.
7. Third Party Links and Services
8. How long do we keep your personal information for?
We keep your personal information for a period of 3 years from the date of our last interaction with you.
If your information is only useful for a short period e.g. for specific marketing campaigns we may delete it.
9. Confidentiality and security of your personal information
We are committed to keeping the personal information you provide to us secure and we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. For more information
10. How to access your information and your other rights?
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
• Your right of access. For more information
• Your right to rectification. For more information
• Your right to erasure. For more information
• Your right to restrict processing. For more information
• Your right to data portability. For more information
• Your right to object. For more information
• Your rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling. For more information
• Your right to withdraw consent. For more information
• Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. For more information
11. Credit and debit card details
Please note that we do not collect or process your credit or debit card details. These are however collected and processed by our payment processing service provider Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd (“Stripe”). The collection and processing by these providers of your credit or debit card details and other personal data are governed by their respective terms and conditions. See https://stripe.com/gb/privacy for more information. Stripe may from time to time provide us with information regarding the credits and debits made to your card in order to enable us to reconcile our accounts.